Designed for the people who are not very high on the credit worthiness list, the Indigo platinum Mastercard has been a savior. The card issued by the Celtic bank in US has been charging an annual fee which varies based on the credit score and credit history of the customers. If you are the proud owner of the Indigo platinum Mastercard, then you would better manage your account by using their online portal.
The online portal can be easily accessed through the below link:
Logging into the online portal for Indigo platinum Mastercard
Touted to be a card which can show you as the most responsible person in using credit, the card and the linked account can be managed with ease using online login. The online login is a must have requirement if you want to activate your Indigo platinum Mastercard.
On clicking the above provided link, you will be taken to the page for logging into your Indigo card account.
The page appears as shown above with a slider on the left showing you the benefits of having an online user id and the log in provision on the right.
In order to be able to access your account you need to register first with the bank’s website. If you already have a username and the password you can key them in the provision as provided below.
After providing your name and password click on the Login button to go to your account page. If you do not remember your password or your username, then you can find it by simply clicking on the below link.
The username and the reset password will be sent to your registered mail id.
If you have not registered yet, then you can click on the button given as below to register with the bank and get your username.
Why should you register online?
Apart from providing you the provision to activate your Indigo platinum Mastercard, registering online also helps you to manage your accounts better. Other benefits of registering online includes
- Access to your account from anywhere at any time.
- Free bill payment online.
- Statements on mail and much more.
Features of Indigo platinum master card
- The Indigo platinum Mastercard charges you an annual fee from $0 – $99 depending on your credit score and history.
- The approval to get your credit line is significantly easier and less strict when compared to other credit cards.
- You can apply for this card even if you have filed for bankruptcy before.
- There is no need to provide any security deposit.
- There is no rewards program though and you can only get a maximum of $300 as your credit on this card.